We are the oldest established bartending school licensed by the Massachusetts Office of Private Occupational School Education, Division of Professional Licensure. We have trained more than 10,000 bartenders since 1977. When we opened our Rhode Island school in the restaurant capital of Federal Hill almost ten years ago, we voluntarily incorporated the same standards and practices required of us by law in Massachusetts. The Professional School of Bartending is dedicated to providing you with the skills, confidence and knowledge necessary to become a professional bartender in the industry. You will learn all aspects of bartending from mixology to customer service in a realistic and interactive lounge type training facility using the same equipment and techniques that professional bartenders use. Your educational experience at the Professional School of Bartending will be as if you were receiving "On The Job Bartender Training".
- Job placement assistance locally and nationally
- Qualified instructors who have worked as bartenders
- Accessible by public transportation
- Convenient schedules, day, evening, and Saturdays, and flexible scheduling can be arranged
- RI Veterans Rehabilitation Vocation Program approved
- TIPS training
- Up to date information on drink recipes, products and the laws
- Member of the Massachusetts Restaurant Association
- Member of the Rhode Island Hospitality and Tourism Association
- Unlimited class time
- Checking IDs and awareness of state laws
- Open door policy even years after you graduate
Be our guest and observe a class at no charge or commitment at the Professional School of Bartending in MA or RI. See how, in as little as a week, you will be ready to work and quickly earn back your tuition dollars.
If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with our bartending program we will refund all monies paid on a pro-rata basis.
For more information call us. In MA (Massachusetts) call 508-588-8204 or 800-206-8037
and in RI (Rhode Island) call 401-831-6446. You may also Click here to Email us.
Licensed by the Massachusetts Office of Private Occupational School Education, Division of Professional Licensure
Successfully training and placing bartenders in jobs throughout Boston vicinity, west throughout US Routes I-95 (MA and RI) and I-495 and I-295 area,
all over the south shore, the South Coast and Cape Cod regions and all over greater Providence, Johnston, Warwick and Rhode Island since 1977.